Klook.com

Sunday, November 6, 2022

,

The confirmed casts of Romantic Doctor, Teacher Kim so far

Teacher Kim, Seo Woo-jin, Cha Eun-jae

Bae Moon-jung, Jung In-soo

Oh Myung-sim, Jang Gi-Tae, Nam Do-Il

Park Min-guk, Yoon A-reum, Eom Hyeon-jeong

Park Eun-tak

Lee Shin-young, Lee Hong-nae

Lee Shin-young will join the cast playing the character of Doldam Hospital's youngest doctor. He has the characteristic of MZ Gen, but he also has an irresistible charm. 
Lee Hong-nae will be joining the drama as a new character. He has a positive and bright mind.  The two of them are the same age and create great chemistry. 

theqoo 

-My heart is fluttering...

-Oh Gosh, I'm really looking forward to this...

-Whoa... There are no big changes in the casts, I love it. I hope we also get to see the casts from Season 1.

-This is fascinating because I just finished binge-watching Romantic Doctor 1 and 2 a few hours ago before reading this postㅋㅋㅋ I'm absolutely going to watch Romantic Doctor 3.

-Wow... Lee Shin-young and Lee Hong-nae...

-I was expecting to see Yoon Seojung in this season too, thoughㅠㅠ

-Huk... My heart is beating so fast. Can we please have the casts from Season 1 make special appearances in this season?ㅠㅠ

-When will they start airing this season?

-I miss Season 1...ㅠㅠ I'm also looking forward to Season 3, though...

-Can Yoon Seojung make a special appearance in this season?ㅠㅠ

-I hope we'll get to see Seo Hyunjin even for a few seconds...ㅠㅠ

-Woo-jin and Eun-jae... This is driving me insane...

trazy.com