Klook.com

Sunday, November 6, 2022

,

Was Kim Chaewon during IZONE era that pretty?

 I stumbled across a video of Kim Chaewon during IZONE era on Youtube reels. People are saying that she looked so much more beautiful when she was in IZONE, but I just can't relate. I'm not saying that IZONE flopped, but Kim Chaewon's style when she was in IZONE was the typical style that at least one member in flop groups have. Don't you think she looks so f*cking good right now? She looks unique and has turned into a stan-attractor now...

pann
[+172][-66]

1. [+114][-4] IZONE Kim Chaewon suits the style that fanboys prefer and LESSERAFIM Kim Chaewon suits the style that fangirls prefer. 

2. [+54][-3] What... She was an adorable girl who always gets praises for her pretty looks back in IZONE. She looks more trendy now. 

3. [+41][-3] She was the 'cute girl'...? And I personally really liked that style

4. [+36][-1] I have the same thoughts. I think she looks prettier and more unique now. 

5. [+24][-0] I'm a fangirl, but I honestly prefer her IZONE style more...

trazy.com