Klook.com

Sunday, August 30, 2020

, ,

Taemin shows opposite vibes in the teaser for his solo and SuperM's comebacks

Solo comeback



SuperM


The thing in common is that Taemin looks handsome in both teasers


-F*ck, how can you not love Lee Taemin?

-I love the stylist who chose the skin-colored necktie for Taemin to wear...

-Taemin-ah, I love you. You're a whole country. This is what you call Kpop. This is what you call visual. This is what you call idol. 

-Hello... Are you trying to drive me insane?ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-I... Don't know how to put it into words. He looks wonderful and amazing. 

-I remember him being like a cute baby in Knowing Brother....

-Huk...ㅠㅠㅠ My heart can't handle this...

-Taemin is surely the God of Teasers...

-Crazy... Are you sure they're even the same person...?

-Absolutely jaw-dropping... It's driving me insane... 

-There's this spot in my heart that will always belong to Taemin~~

-Long live, Lee Taemin...

-I don't know how to not love Lee Taeminㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-He looks like the son of a wealthy family in SuperM teaser. And in his solo teaser, he looks like someone who would bite you if you bother him...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Whoa, what a blessing to my eyes...

-He's so handsome that I'm tearing up...
trazy.com