Klook.com

Sunday, August 30, 2020

The designs of iPod that almost got no divided opinions at all

iPod Video (Milk iPod)

iPod Classic (They're using metal for the body since this gen)

iPod Mini

iPod Shuffle


iPod Nano

iPod Touch

They all look beautiful, but my favorite was Milk iPod


-I used to have iPod Nano in white, I personally think it still looks pretty...

-I've used all of them except for iPod Miniㅋㅋㅋㅋ The Classic one is really pretty

-I want iPod Nano...ㅠㅠ Can they please produce it again?ㅠㅠ

-I still have iPod Touch somewhere in my houseㅋㅋㅋ All of iPod designs are seriously so pretty

-My iPod Nano still worksㅋㅋㅋㅋ I use it every once in awhile, every time I feel like listening to music in shuffle

-I remember wanting to have an iPod Classic sooo bad when I was youngerㅋㅋㅋ

-I have to agree that iPod Classic and Milk iPod look very pretty, even though I personally used iPod Shuffle and iPod Touch

-I still want to have an iPod Classic, even nowㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-iPod Nano looks very adorable...

-I still have iPod Nano at home, but it won't turn on anymoreㅠㅠㅠ

-I still have my iPod Nano, Classic, and Touch... I really regret selling my iPod Classicㅠㅠ

-I used to be so jealous of people who use iPod Classic... I've never had the chance to have one

-iPod Classic has a really pretty design, but it's so big that I often drop it and in the end, it broke...

-I still use them, they're very light, small, and convenience to use...

-I wonder where is my iPod Nano now...

-I couldn't afford them when I was younger... I wish they'd produce them againㅠㅠ
trazy.com