Klook.com

Sunday, August 30, 2020

, , , ,

If these actors were to form an idol group, who do you think will be the centre?

1. Kang Dongwon
The company purposely gives him the image of a mysterious visual
However, he can be very chaotic once he takes off that image




Him taking off the 'mysterious' image and dancing his heart out to Boombastic





2. Park Bogum
The one with beautiful smile, adored by the whole country
The public in general chooses him as the centre





Not only he will do everything he's asked, he's also very good at everything he does






3. Lee Jongsuk
The perfect type of idol to be the centre of the group
A steady seller and also a stan attractor, with no doubt



He does everything he's asked to, even though not perfectly
But it's really adorable and that side of him attracts even more people to be his fans






4. Lee Joonki
He is destined to be a celebrity
With his charms, anyone can tell that he'd make a great centre 



He would be the centre who's very charming, talented, and enjoy getting people's attention









-Kang Dongwon would be the visual member, Park Bogum would be the member that attracts fans, Lee Jongsuk would be the member who's known for his sexy-cutie vibes, and Lee Joonki would absolutely be the centreã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

-If they were idols, they would be dancing and singing on stage, so it's definitely Lee Joonki. However, I would absolutely be Lee Jongsuk's Akgae fan...

-I immediately thought of Jo Jungseok as I read the title... But if I had to choose between these actors, I think it would be Lee Joonkiã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

-The centre would be Lee Joonki. I think he would make a very great idol...

-The centre would be Lee Joonki, Kang Dongwon would be the member that attracts the most fans, Lee Jongsuk would be the member with the biggest and strongest fandom, and Park Bogum would be the member that non-fans recognize the most

-When I saw Kang Dongwon, I was so sure he would be the centre... But then I scrolled down and saw Lee Joonki, and then I changed my mindã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

-The centre would be Lee Joonkiã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ Look at his charms, no one can change my mind...

-I think it would be Lee Joonki, he's very charming...

-Kang Dongwon would absolutely be the centre... Lee Joonki would be the main dancer that attracts fans...

-Lee Joonki with no doubt... Have you seen his charms? It'll drive you insane

-The centre would be Lee Joonki... However, Kang Dongwon would always be the centre in my heart...

-Whoa... This is very difficult to choose...

-If they were actual idols, it would be Lee Joonki
trazy.com