Klook.com

Sunday, August 30, 2020

, ,

Sohee is in talk for her improving acting skills (The first episode of Missing: The Other Side)



I think she has improved a lot with her dialogues (Not saying she's a great actress)

theqoo

-She seems to be a decent actress. I think people are just being hard on her because of her image as an idol. 

-It has gotten so much betterㅋㅋㅋ This looks like a fun drama, I think I should start watching it

-Her skill is equal to the skill of a rookie actress, I think?? Anyway, she's so much better than I first thought she would be...

-Her dialogues are okay but I think her expression is a little bit too much, I think it would be better if she keeps it natural...

-She's doing so much better than she did in Train to Busan!! I feel bad for her, she must be so pressured...

-This is a really great drama, not to mention that Sohee suits the character she's portraying really well!

-I think every idols who try out acting always get hate, unless if they're exceptionally amazing. I personally think Sohee is doing really well, I don't think her acting skills ruins the drama or anything. She's doing a good job!

-She really has gotten so much betterㅋㅋㅋ Back then, her acting was really awkward...

-It's my first time seeing her as an actress and I personally think she's doing a great job...

-I personally think her acting in Train to Busan wasn't that bad...

-She's doing great, though??ㅋㅋㅋ Even when people talking bad about her acting skills, I've always thought she's a decent actressㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I think people are being hard on her because of her image as 'Sohee from Wonder Girls'...? Her pronunciation is very clear, even clearer than the other actors, I don't understand what he's talking about...

-She did improve, but I hope she'd improve more in the futureㅠㅠ I keep seeing her as Sohee herself rather than the character she's portraying, maybe it's because her image as an idol is very strong...
trazy.com