Klook.com

Sunday, August 30, 2020

,

SuperM shows their amazing dancing skills as they reveal a short part of Tiger Inside on Knowing Brother

This group has 4 main dancers in total ㄷㄷ ㄷ
(+ For those who ask, it's Kai, Taemin, Taeyong, and Ten!)

Every time they change the member who's in the centre, they always do a great job
Great dancer --> Great dancer --> Great dancer --> ...


Yes, it's the performance of this teaser that becomes a really hot issue on the Internet!

They're going to have their comeback with Tiger Inside on September 1
Make sure to check them out, SuperM is a group of great performers<3


-The way Taemin dances drives me insaneㅠㅠ I really love the song...

-Taemin has this something that steals people's attention when he dances... So good

-I seriously can't wait for Tiger Inside to be out... I've been f*cking waiting for like forever...

-It's my first time watching SuperM's performance and I have to admit that Ten is a really great dancer. I want to see him dancing for a little bit longer, too bad it was such a short performance...

-Kai totally owns thisㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Anyway, Ten is a really great dancer..

-When I first saw the title, I was like.. 'What the heck..?' but then I listened to the song and realise how great it actually isㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's totally my type

-They're very good... I'm really looking forward to the full version!

-Can they please release the full version as soon as possible? I really love the song...

-I think Kai and Taemin would make a really great duo sub-unit...?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-How could they be this good at dancing?? Not to mention how cool the choreography is...

-Taemin is gorgeous...

-Am I the only one who's getting a heart attack because of Baekhyun? The way he laughs before the song plays and once it plays, he quickly controls his facial expression and dances... It's so heart-fluttering

-Kai and Taemin are really great dancers...

-I think this song is so much better than Jopping...? Their previous song...

-I freaking love this. I can't wait to see the full version and the individual fancams... Especially Kai's.
trazy.com