Klook.com

Sunday, August 30, 2020

,

Hangout with Yoo reaches their highest viewer ratings

The 1st Part
South Korea in overall: 10.2%
Seoul Metropolitan Area: 11.6%

The 2nd Part
South Korea in overall: 13.3%
Seoul Metropolitan Area: 15.5%


-Seems like everyone's staying at home..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-First of all, it was really entertaining...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Their latest episode was really funny. I have a feeling the next episode is just going to be as entertaining. 

-I seriously couldn't stop laughing while watching the show...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Seems like everyone's staying at home and watch their TVs because they can't go out due to the pandemic... 

-Whoa, that's amazing... It's even higher than the ratings for the drama that airs at the same time slot...

-Jung Jaehyung is seriously the best...ㅋㅋㅋ

-A lot of variety shows are breaking their rating record because of Coronaㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-The latest episode was so funny that I cried because of too much laughingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Are they going to have this on Netflix? I haven't seen it there...

-I laughed throughout the show and before I know it, I already watched the whole episodeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-My mom suddenly joined me in the middle of watching the showㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I never really watched this show before, but I've been re-watching the previous episodes after watching the latest oneㅋㅋㅋ I have to admit that it's a really great showㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I think I should start watching this show...

-Jung Jaehyung is so hilarious that I thought I was going to die from too much laughingㅋㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com