Klook.com

Sunday, August 30, 2020

, ,

Jung Dongwon who may be one of the next main vocals in SM Ent.







He looks like the combination of dinosaur and puppy, so handsome and adorableㅋㅋㅋ
(He actually got an offer from SM Ent.)

He's more than good enough to become a main vocal


-This baby is seriously so handsome...ㅋㅋㅋ I think he's going to be even more handsome when he gets older...

-He reminds me of Jeno when he was younger and Donghae... The Dinosaur line in SM Ent.

-I don't think he's the type that SM Ent. is into, but I have to admit that he's a really great singer...

-He looks like Jeno during SM Rookies days... I've been a fan of SM Ent's artists for 10 years and I totally understand what the OP is trying to say

-He also looks like the type that YG Ent. is really into...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I never thought so but this post makes me realise that he has the type of visual that SM Ent. likes...

-He reminds me of dinosaur... Just like Jeno, Amber, Donghae, and Jonghyun...

-I think I know what the OP is trying to say... Not to mention that he'd be a great addition to the Dinosaur line inn SM Entㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Oh... I can see Donghae in his face

-He reminds me of Donghae, Amber, and Jenoㅋㅋㅋ He really has the face that SM Ent. likes

-Dongwon-ah, what do you think about debuting as an idol?

-He really reminds me of Jeno...

-I think of Jeno every time I see him... Even though I can't say it out loud...

-I don't think so...ㅠㅠ But I admit that he's very handsome...

-I don't know if he suits to be a main vocal in SM Ent, but I've always thought that he'd be a great idol...

-
trazy.com