Klook.com

Sunday, August 30, 2020

Which group of brands would you rather to have near your house?

Each of the brands of the group you choose will open branches just 1 min away from your house
The ones you don't choose have branches that's >30 mins aways from your house
(The ones you don't choose don't provide delivery service, you can't trade any brands)


Group 1:
Starbucks, Mom's Touch, Dunkin' Donuts, Tous Les Jours, Love Health and Beauty Store, Subway

Group 2:
Angel in Us, Daiso, Olive Young, Paris Baguette, Burger King, Baskin Robbins


-Group 1 because I love Subway!!

-Group 1 because of Mom's Touch

-I'd choose Group 1 because of Subway and Starbucks. I don't go to Daiso that often so I think I'm going to be just fine...

-Group 2, I can't live without Daiso...

-Group 1, I seriously don't think I can live without Subway

-Group 2 because of Daiso and Olive Young

-Group 2 because life is so much easier when you live near to Daiso...

-Group 2, there's a huge branch of Daiso in front of where I live. Honestly, all those brands combined together still can't be compared to Daiso 

-Group 2, I'm going to be fine as long as I live near Daiso and Olive Young

-I think I'm fine with either. Right now, I live near most of the brands in the Group 2. So if I really had to choose, I'm going to choose Group 1

-Group 2. Imagine living near Daiso, Olive Young, and Paris Baguette

-I would absolutely choose Group 2 but can we have a proper cafe instead of Angel in Us...?ㅠㅠ

-Group 1. Honestly, I only need Starbucks

-I love Olive Young and Paris Baguette, but I'm choosing Group 1 because of Starbucksㅠㅠㅠ

-I'm giving up my love for Baskin Robbins for Group 1...

-Group 2 actually sounds a lot like my neighborhood... It's very comfortable and convenience 
trazy.com