Klook.com

Monday, July 6, 2020

, , , , , , , , ,

The visual and the stan attractors of idol groups these days

BTS

V

Jimin

Black Pink

Jisoo

Jennie

Red Velvet

Irene

Seulgi

Seventeen

Vernon

Hoshi

IZONE
Kim Minjoo

Jo Yuri

EXO
Sehun

Baekhyun

NCT

Jaehyun

Chenle

Twice
Tzuyu

Dahyun

ITZY
Yuna

Yeji


-V can be both visual and also stan attractor in his group...

-V is also a stan attractor... He's the reason why I'm stanning BTS in the first placeㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Seems like I'm more into 'stan attractor' type of fangirlㅋㅋㅋ Not exactly my biases, but I really like Hoshi, Baekhyun, and Seulgi!

-Where is Lucas?? He's also the visual of NCT...

-Chenle seriously looks so cute in that pictureㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Most of the visual members are my ultimate biases and the stan attractor members are my second bias...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Baekhyun looks so freaking adorableㅠㅠ

-Guys, please stop fighting... It's embarrassing...

-This post confirms that I'm more into 'stan attractor' type of fangirlㅋㅋㅋ My biases are Jimin, Jennie, and Baekhyun<3

-I clicked on this post to see the pictures but got really terrified with the comments...

-Are you guys still fighting? These idols are beautiful, handsome, and cute in their own way. Why are you guys fighting??

-Park Jimin is the cutest person in this whole world<3

-Jaehyun and Chenle are my biases...<3

-The stan attractor members are seriously adorableㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I don't think Black Pink and ITZY only has one specific stan attractor member... All of them are stan attractors!
trazy.com