Klook.com

Monday, July 6, 2020

, , , ,

Out of Seungkwan's friendship with female idols, this is the most unexpected oneㅋㅋㅋ

Eunha 'Noona'
Yuju 'Noona'
Joy 'Noona'
Seulgi 'Noona'

That is so unexpectedㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He calls them Noona, and they must be friend to the point that he gets to call them Noona, right? He has a really great personality and gets along to other people easily, I guess that's why people feel comfortable around himㅠㅠㅠ


[+107][-5]

1. [+60][-0] I know right... His friendship with GFriend's Yerin is also quite unexpected for me. A few years ago when they guested on Unexpected Q, Yerin was so frustrated because of a question she had to solve and she went, 'Oh Gosh, I don't know!!!ㅠㅠ' And then Boo Seungkwan was like, 'Why are you pissed off!!!' like thatㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+57][-0] 'Really...? Hey...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Hey, Shinbi-ya!!! Hey, Yewon-ah!!!' I think this one is the most unexpected one for meㅋㅋㅋ I had no idea they were that close since they almost never make any interactions in public, but you can totally tell how close they are just by those sentencesㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+55][-0] I know right... Eunha is a really shy person, but she talks to Seungkwan like 'Hey!! Don't you dare to do that!!' and that was very unexpected for meㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+35][-0] I really like Lovely Boo these days...

5. [+30][-0] Seungkwan calls all older female idols as 'Noona', as long as they're not a huge senior to himㅋㅋㅋㅋ He's really sweet, gentle, and easy to approach... I think he's close to all of GFriend's membersㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+27][-0] Our Lovely Boo gets along with other people really well... He's such a cutie

7. [+21][-0] I can totally see how he got close with GFriend... But Seulgi? When did they even get closeㅋㅋㅋㅋ Maybe when both of them guested in tvN Mafia?

8. [+18][-0] Our Boo is 23 years old

9. [+16][-0] I think he got close to Joy during that time they guested in tvN Mafia, no?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ He kept saying things like, 'Noona, don't be too emotional. I believe you're not the mafia'ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It was so shocking since I've never seen any interactions between them

10. [+14][-0] The way Boo Seungkwan said, 'You did it!' to Shinbi is seriously so funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋ

trazy.com