Klook.com

Monday, July 6, 2020

,

This is a picture of NCT's sasaeng hanging out in front of the dorm

Wow... They're really legendary


[+198][-15]

1. [+102][-2] And when they get called out during a V Live Broadcast, they would leave in hurryㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm so sick of themㅜㅜ But they still would hang out in front of NCT's dorm again the next day...

2. [+84][-0] I want to push them all to a volcano's lava...

3. [+68][-14] Help me become one of the best comments. I will keep posting this list of NCT's fansites that are sasaeng. Here's Taeil and Johnny's

4. [+52][-1] Hul... Crazy

5. [+28][-0] One day, reality will hit them real hard. Sometimes when I'm having a good laugh because of an idol's video, reality suddenly just come and hit me real hard. These sasaengs are unbelievable. 

6. [+21][-0] Do you know what's sending me chills down my spine? Some times ago, there's a post saying 'I met the boysㅠㅠ' and the picture shows that the boys were near their dorm. These sasaengs quickly went to see the boys right away.

7. [+20][-0] SM Ent. doesn't assist them bodyguards?? Those crazy bitches...
trazy.com