Klook.com

Monday, July 6, 2020

, ,

Which hair color suits Baekhyun the best?

White

Black

Ash Gray

Brown

Pink

Red

Blue

Orange

If there are any other hair color not listed here that you think suit him, attach the pictures on the comment section~!!

[+129][-13]

1. [+63][-5] I'm not a fan but I think he looks really pretty with white hair

2. [+36][-1] He's definitely a cool-tone

3. [+23][-1] He's cool-toned

4. [+15][-0] Don't you think the brown hair he had on his early debut days suited him the best?? He looked like a puppy with that hair..

5. [+11][-0] Byun Baekhyun was made to have black hairㅠㅠ I still can't get over Baekhyun during Overdose era

6. [+10][-0] Am I the only one who loves his mullet hairstyle during Kokobop?ㅠ

7. [+9][-0] Baekhyun is cool-toned, but why does he look the best with brown hair...? I'm really curious, can anybody tell me?

8. [+6][-0] I freaking love his brown hair with a little hint of ash...
trazy.com