Klook.com

Monday, July 6, 2020

,

Funny reviews of a male idol group's official merchandise

Reviews of NCT's official light stick pouch

This is the pouch
It was released before the actual lightstick

(Go to the actual post to see the screen captures of the comments)

[+9] I'm a fool who bought the pouch for the light stick first before the actual light stick

[+168] Here goes the shell

[+164] Judging by how SM releases the pouch first instead of the light stick, it seems like they have a head but not a brain

[+141] Are you kidding me? Even Thor doesn't put his hammer in a pouch

[+58] It's like... Hongchul's team without Hongchulㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+55] I'll pull my bra strap in the honor of this 'Neo'ness of SM for selling the light stick pouch first before the actual light stick

[+55] Is this the metaphor of Korean housing-style in which you pay first before you start moving in??

[+91] Next time SM gets their salary, they should only be getting the envelope. I seriously can't take this anymore^^

[+83] Just imagine taking out a fan-light from that light stick pouch. It's like pulling out a flute from a guitar case.

[+73] What makes this any different from my empty bank account?

This light stick... Costs 35,000 KRW
No, this is not the hammer you use to make Donkatsu. Not Thor's hammer either.

[+308] It's okay, I'm used to spend my money carelessly

[+82] I bought it and I feel like shit.....

[+20] Out of all the things I've purchased recently, this is the one with the worst design and also the most useless one

[+27] I bought this since I'm originally the type of person who often waste money. But who designed this? I really want to hit that person with this light stick

[+56] I bought it... But I feel happy in a vague way

[+63] You guys are talking bad about it but you actually bought this, guys. It's already in your Order History...

[+61] I bought this to make Donkatsu. I'm gonna make a portion of Donkatsu from SM's head. 

[+71] Can you repair this if it ever gets broken? It's 35,000 KRW, can anybody tell me??

[+69] I feel like shit for having to suggest myself that I'm glad I get to buy this...

[+68] I'm a Thor who leads you (NB: Pun from Boss' lyrics)

[+277] I bought this because it looked so good when Donghyuck held it. Can you send me Donghyuck now?

[+258] Let's meet up in Asgard later at 2PM

[+223] This is too expensive for a Donkatsu hammer...

NCT Members' reaction when they see the light stick

But it has a really good quality, check out the brightness!


-I really love the brightnessㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-'I feel happy in a vague way'ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-This post will never get old for meㅋㅋㅋㅋ How could they think of such hilarious comments?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-My biasesㅋㅋㅋㅋ It actually looks beautiful, if you take a closer look...

-The funny thing is... You'll get the pouch for free if you purchase the light stick. You actually don't have to buy the pouchㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-This is so freaking hilariousㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-The last picture... It is that brightㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-'Let's meet up in Asgard later at 2PM'ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-How much is the pouch, anyway?

-Before I started stanning NCT, I had never imagined myself buying such thing... When I purchased it, I could only laugh... I still can't adapt to this environment...

-I came here for a good laughㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I've seen this post before but I came here to have a good laugh againㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-NCT has a lot of sub-units, are they all using the same light stick??

-The brightness is driving me nutsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-'I bought it and I feel like shit' This comment thoughㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-One of the things you need to survive if you ever get stranded in an unknown islandㅋㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com