Klook.com

Sunday, July 5, 2020

, ,

The winner of bad-selfies-taker is him...

I'm telling you this in advance, I'm a fan and not and anti.
Please know that I actually feel sorry for posting these pictures

Surprisingly, this is a mirror selfie...



There's a human and a cat in this picture



The identity of this person is Kim Jinwoo, the oldest member in Winner



He actually looks like this...

Winner's leader, Kang Seungyoon, reacts to Kim Jinwoo's selfies
Just give me your face if you're going to keep using it like that

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


Pictures of Kim Jinwoo that Kang Seungyoon personally took

He's currently serving in the military service, I can't wait until he's backㅜㅜ

[+166][-10]

1. [+46][-0] If you take a look at his Instagram account, you'll notice that he actually has improved a lot in taking selfiesㅋㅋㅋ Here's a picture of handsome Kim Jinwoo that I found recently

2. [+37][-0] For your information, this is how he looks like in person

3. [+29][-0] His selfies skills has improved a lot but he still looks better in pictures that are taken by other person...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+24][-1] Kim Jinwoo looks handsome in his selfies, too

5. [+21][-0] Why are you using your face like that... I mean, you look this handsome, though...

6. [+18][-0] These pictures were both taken during Millions promotions...ㅎㅎ

7. [+17][-0] I like this one

8. [+15][-0] Our Jinwoo's selfies skill has improved a lotㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+14][-0] The whole world and I know how handsome Kim Jinwoo actually is

10. [+13][-0] He looks so much better in press-taken pictures than his own selfiesㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

trazy.com