Klook.com

Sunday, July 5, 2020

Jimin to withdraw from AOA and retire from the entertainment industry



-I hope to never see you again...

-Goodbye...

-Don't you ever dare to sneakily come back to TV Shows...

-I get it, she's withdrawing from her group and retiring from the industry. What about a proper apology letter?

-I have never seen her on TV before, but I hope to never see her again...

-FNC is not going to take any responsibilities?? This is not a simple problem and I'm sure FNC is aware of it. 

-She's running away...

-They really should apologise to Mina properly, both Jimin and FNC Ent.

-She should be living the rest of her life with guilt...

-Well, good then. 

-She should've apologised properly before leaving...

-What is FNC Ent. doing?

-So in the end she just left without a proper apology to Mina...

-I have never liked her ever since AOA's debut...

-Don't you ever dare to sneakily come back, not even on Youtube. It pisses me off just to see her.

-So she feels sorry towards her teammates, but not to Mina??

-I hope she's going to regret the things she'd done to Mina, as she watches Mina achieving a successful life.

trazy.com