Klook.com

Sunday, July 5, 2020

BTS Jimin's reaction when he reads a comment of a fan telling him that her boyfriend hates him


Fan: My boyfriend hates you. I can live without my boyfriend, but not without you
JM: Hahah, don't say something like that~ Your boyfriend may look for me to hit me...

Oppa... It's written all over your face that you're liking this...


100% Happiness


-I feel like I'm cheating--...

-His smile is really that wideγ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹

-Is this how it feels when you cheat on your lover? It's electrifying my heart...

-He loses control to his facial expressionγ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹ And I, without myself even knowing, am smiling along with himγ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹

-So cute...γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹ He tells her to not say something like that, but actually he feels nice to hear thatγ…‹γ…‹γ…‹

-Why am I so happy to see this video?γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹ I don't even have a boyfriend

-Why does he feel so happy to hear thatγ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹ I can't control myself from smiling because of how adorable he is...

-Why does it sound so heart-fluttering?γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹

-This video brings me happiness... I can't stop repeating itγ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹

-My gum is dry...

-Look at how he likes to hear thatγ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹ Anyway, I'm also smiling without myself even knowingγ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹

-Why does his voice sound so sweet... Oh Gosh my cheekbones are hurting from too much smiling...

-He's such a drug... I think I may not be able to stop watching this video until tomorrow

-He can't hide his smile, can he?γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹

-Jimin-ah, you just brought a smile to my face<3

-I can live without my boyfriend, but not without you...
trazy.com