Klook.com

Sunday, July 5, 2020

Isn't he the worst selfie-taker among the other idols?

Honestly, I feel sorry for posting this...
It's my first time getting this surprised when I checked his Instagram.
But he actually doesn't look like that. I'll also attach some of his pictures that were taken by other people, too.




Below are the picture on his Instagram that were taken by other people


BTOB's Ilhoon

[+316][-53]

1. [+197][-1] Do you know that the first and the last picture in this post were taken on the same day?

2. [+113][-0] Jung Ilhoon and his angle...

3. [+82][-1] Why are his selfies look so cheesy... I mean, he actually looks handsome in real life...

4. [+65][-0] Now that I think about it, his pictures on Instagram are too much...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+55][-0] Why does Ilhoon not know how to show his beauty...

6. [+46][-0] What the heck... I was wondering who it is...

7. [+41][-0] That's right, Ilhoon-ahㅋㅋㅋ It's okay if you don't take good selfies, just get discharged from the military service as soon as possible...

8. [+39][-0] I'm leaving this 'good boy' picture of him here... Ilhoon-ah, maybe selfies are not just for you...

9. [+34][-0] I'm a Melody who has over 4,000 pictures of Ilhoon... But I never save any pictures he post on his Instagram...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Just the ones that were taken by other people...? This is Jung Ilhoon's picture that he said was taken by a paparazzi...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ The point is on the shadow

10. [+29][-0] Jung Ilhoon really does take bad selfies... Let's get discharged from the military service as soon as possible

trazy.com