Klook.com

Sunday, July 5, 2020

, ,

The male idol of 6 years with his huge love towards his fans

is Seventeen's S.Coups

He even ordered a customised bracelet and phone-strap with his fanclub's name and anniversary on it. He always wears the bracelet, on and off stage

And he uses the picture that his fans edited as his phone's wallpaper

And he logs into Weverse almost everyday. Fans would stream to Seventeen's songs before their comeback that the songs would enter the music chart, then he would log into Weverse and asks fans whether if it's a present for Seventeen's comeback and expresses his gratitude

I'm here to show off my bracelet, I'll sleep after this







What is this... A present...? For our comeback...?

We have a present for you guys on our comeback show tomorrow
So make sure you watch it from the very beginning

Is this a present for our comeback???!

Oing? What did we do??
Why are our songs charted in music charts

[+235][-19]

1. [+122][-7] Everyone, without any exception, in Seventeen always post something to thank their fans every time they win an episode of music shows or awardsㅠㅠ

2. [+87][-5] Kwon Soonyoung too

3. [+85][-1] This is so heart-warming

4. [+47][-0] Even when Seventeen couldn't win #1, he posted this to comfort his fans and tell them that they're in this together, along with some pictures of himㅠㅠ
You guys have worked hard
You did well, you did. You don't have to be sorry. 
We're in this together.

5. [+37][-0] I thought he was the most indifferent member in the group, turns out he acts just as lovely as the youngest daughter in a loving family... Seungcheol keeps me alive...

6. [+30][-0] What's amazing about Dino is that he would post in different platforms like Weibo, Weverse, Twitter, and also their official fan cafes at the same time but with different captions, pictures, and emoticons... This is why we're fighting to get them #1

7. [+27][-0] I've met him in real life twice because of my work. There was this one time where I accidentally hit them with the watch that I was wearing, I felt guilty and I said sorry to him. He said it's okay in a really friendly manner, twice. He also smiled widely to me. I've met celebrities with bad personality before. But not S.Coups, it was not a big deal but he made my heart really warm with what he didㅜㅜ

8. [+26][-0] When S.Coups was in college, there was this other student who rides a wheel chair and he would help that student on stairs. And another friend says that he would always help his professors to lift heavy things. 

9. [+26][-0] Shouldn't all idols act like this...
trazy.com