Klook.com

Sunday, July 5, 2020

If you could choose between these companies, which one would you like to debut from?

If you guys could debut from one of these small-to-medium-sized enterprises, which company would you choose?

1. Woolim Ent
2. Starship Ent
3. RBW Ent
4. Pangsoo's (MBK Ent)
5. WM Ent
6. Jellyfish Ent
7. Cube Ent
8. Plan A Ent

I listed some of companies that aren't so bad (Except for Pangsoo's, but I thought his company makes more money than TS Ent, that's why I listed him). 
It's not as easy as you think...


-Jellyfish. Honestly, I know nothing about this company and their artists. I just chose them because their name sounds cute.

-Starship with no doubtㅋㅋㅋ This company is better than some of big companies and they also promote their artists really well

-WM Ent. They have great songs.

-Cube or Starship

-Oh My Girl and ONF are from WM Ent, right...? If they are, then I'm choosing WM Ent. I'm going to where Hwanghyun is. 

-WM Ent plans their strategies really great...

-After watching Road To Kingdom, I think I'd choose between RBW and WM. They treat their artists really well and they don't mind spending a lot of money on their artist's stages

-Starship... I think they take care of their artists and pay them on time. 

-Cube let their artists release albums consistently...

-I think WM Ent produces really great girl groups...

-Starship or Pledis... But Pledis is not listed here, isn't Pledis also small-to-medium-sized enterprises?

-I would choose Antena Music...

-Woolim and WM's songs are totally my type but if I had to choose, I'd choose Starshipㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Where is Source Music Ent..

-WM with no doubt...

-If I really had to choose from this list, it'd be Starship
trazy.com