Klook.com

Sunday, July 5, 2020

Have you seen this picture of Mina?


There were a lot of fans who skipped Mina's turn during the fansign this day
She smiled so bright when a fan didn't skip her and came to her after she said, 'Come and sit here'
I can't imagine how hard is it for her mentally all this time

This is so heart-breakingă… ă… 
I fucking hate fans who skip a certain member during fansign

[+1,430][-23]

1. [+435][-0] That's crazy... I started stanning AOA because of Mina, she used to be my bias. I don't understand why those fans had to skip her turn. I didn't notice that. I just thought she looked cute in this gif because she was greeting the fan. I had no idea that was the actual story behind this gif.

2. [+426][-1] It's possible to skip some members...?

3. [+382][-3] What the fuck? Why did you go to the fansign if you're going to skip a certain member? Or maybe they could be less obvious when they do that??

4. [+220][-1] Mina was one of the underrated members in AOA?? She looks like the type of member who has the most fans in the group, though. I personally think she's prettier than Seolhyun.

5. [+147][-1] This reminds me of Woo Jiyoon... Even you're just a fan of specific members, you should get all of their signs. It's called manners. It's really rude to just skip some members because you don't like them. Those fans should put themselves in Mina's shoes. Please, think before you act. 

trazy.com