Klook.com

Sunday, July 5, 2020

The scene of Backstreet Rookie that become a hot topic among I-fans for being racist


(Click on the picture for a bigger size)

It makes me wonder if they're being too sensitive, but then I imagined if Koreans are portrayed the same way in foreign TV Shows, I would be just as raged as they are


-We can't defend this anymore... 

-I couldn't agree more. It's already 2020, what the fuck is that?

-The drama is not even fun to watch, and now they even have a racist scene? A big no from me...

-Oh Gosh, I am so embarrassed...

-This drama is seriously embarrassing our country...

-What the heck is wrong with this drama? That scene is not even necessary, did they really have to air that??

-I knew that scene would stir so much controversies...

-Another controversy from this drama? Oh Gosh...

-This drama is seriously the worst... In so many aspects

-I haven't watched this drama yet. I'm putting it on my blacklist...

-That scene is not even funny. It's very thoughtless...

-I am really embarrassed because of this drama. Don't they know about the BLM Protests out there?? Do they really have to air this scene??

-This drama keeps causing controversies ever since the first episode...

-I am so fucking embarrassed... They really should apologize to the international viewers...

-Why does this drama have a lot of problems?? It's embarrassing our country

-It's okay I-fans, we, Koreans, don't like this drama either

-I can totally see why the international viewers are raged...
trazy.com