Klook.com

Saturday, July 4, 2020

The toner and moisturizer that Jaehyun, who is often mentioned by other idols for his perfect skin, uses

Moisturising cream

Corthe 
Dermo Essential
Moisture-Rx Recharging

Jaehyun: I only use these two, actually. I only use toner and moisturising cream, I just changed my moisturising cream to something better recently. I was recommended (by a dermatologist?? make up salon??). This doesn't have any harmful or toxic substances at all.

Related keyword: Jaehyun's moisturising cream


Toner

Kiehl's Calendula extract toner


Jaehyun is also a fan of Kiehl's Calendula Toner
Here is his secret to his perfect skin!

43: Look at his toner. I'm going to look that up on the searching engineㅋㅋㅋ
47: Kiehl endorsed him (The impact that Jaehyun has often makes people mistake him as being endorsed by Kiehlㅋㅋㅋ)


Fan: Hello!! Jaehyun, what toner are you using?
JH: Toner? I'm using the one from Kiehl!

I was so curious about his skin care and I finally found out!
Jaehyun is using toner from Kiehl!


Today, Park Jisun was our lecturer and she said "Jaehyun is on a whole different level"ㅋㅋㅋ
When people ask about Jaehyun, she said that Jaehyun's skin-tone is so pale that you can see his veins. He also has a really great skin and he's very handsome. The other students are asking why she doesn't hire Jaehyun as Kiehl's model, since Jaehyun himself uses products from Kiehl



Jaehyun's cosmetic refridgerator.jpg
There's a bottle of wine, toner, and moisturising cream.

He did a live broadcast with no make up on

His bare face on The Law of The Jungle

(It is said that he had brought his sunscreen during the filming of TLOTJ. The importance of self-care)

theqoo

-He was naturally born with good skin... 

-I have tried those products before, and they were so-so. For Jaehyun, he originally has great skin, so yeah...ㅠㅠ

-I'm sure he was originally born with great skin...

-Kiehl's toner is really that goodㅋㅋㅋ But I'm also sure that he was born with flawless skin...

-Nope, you have to be born with great skin first...

-My mom also has a great skin, she just uses anything she has... Drugstore products and expensive high-end brand products don't really make any difference when you naturally have great skin^^

-Don't bookmark this, you guys. You know it won't make any difference...

-I think his skin is originally that flawless... Not because he uses some kind of specific productsㅋㅋ

-Kiehl's toner is not that good, don't waste your money...

-Anyone can tell that Jaehyun was born with flawless skin... And Kiehl's toner is really strong.

-I love Kiehl's toner, the only thing I don't like about it is the price...

-He originally has flawless skin but he still puts effort on taking care of his skin...

-Honestly, people who has great skin can use anything on their face and still look flawless...

-I'm using those products too and my skin is not that goodㅋㅋㅋ You have to originally be born with flawless skin in the first place

-I'm really jealous of him...

-Doyoung: Everyone, your skin won't be as perfect as Jaehyun's even when you're using the products that he uses~~

trazy.com