Klook.com

Saturday, July 4, 2020

Seeing this sight of Wendy on ISAC aches my heart

This is a Youtube link to the video where Wendy accompanies Seulgi on ISAC because she was the only one from Red Velvet who participated on the competition, and Wendy doesn't want Seulgi to get boredㅠㅠㅠ

Seungwan went to accompany Seulgi, but she was left alone...
When Seulgi participated on the competition, she sat there alone and waited for her. If you watch the video, you'll notice that she didn't have anyone to talk to. She just sat there and stared at the other female idols talking to each other. This sight really breaks my heart...

But later, NCT's Johnny, who is her labelmate, came to her and started talking to her. It's such a relief...ㅎㅎ Wendy is so niceㅜㅜㅜㅜ



[+325][-6]

1. [+123][-1] I'm a Reveluv and I am very grateful that member of NCT came and started talking to her...

2. [+92][-0] She's not only kind when people are looking, she is always kind, and it shows. I'm not a fan, but she's one of the celebrities that I really really like

3. [+87][-0] Johnny kept her accompanied and talked to herㅠㅠ This is such a heart-warming sight to seeㅜㅜ

4. [+73][-1] Wendy personally made Madeleine and handed them out the fans in the venue that day, it was very touchingㅜㅜㅜ

5. [+36][-0] I think the rookie idols there found it difficult to approach her because she's a senior to them...? I wish I was there so I could start talking to herㅠㅠ

6. [+24][-0] Some fans may not like this, but I really like the friendship between these two. I'm very jealous of what they have.

7. [+21][-0] I want to be someone like her too... Someone who looks good and never get hate no matter what she does. 

8. [+15][-0] She knows Seulgi hates being alone, so she accompanied her even though she was left alone laterㅠㅠ She's such an angel. Irene and Joy had other schedule and I think Yeri had something else to attend to, that's why they couldn't be there that day

9. [+12][-0] Please do not ever get hurt, my princess...

10. [+9][-0] Son Wendy deserves all the happiness this world could offerㅠㅠㅠ
trazy.com