Klook.com

Saturday, July 4, 2020

Na Haeun has grown a lot, hasn't she?


Huk... That little kid has grown up...

[+712][-42]

1. [+245][-11] She's still a baby, but it's very cool to see her putting effort on something she does like that...

2. [+214][-24] I wonder what will she become in the future... I think she's way too good to be an idol. She deserves to be something more than an idol.

3. [+74][-5] Recently, I thought of her and I looked up her videos on Youtube. She really did grow up a lot....

4. [+40][-6] She's really pretty and also a great dancer, which is amazing. But she has a lot of haters... I mean, do you feel inferior to a kid or whatㅠㅠ

5. [+25][-6] Her face is totally the type of face that YG Ent. likes

6. [+22][-9] There are people out there who are throwing their hatred on this baby... Oh Gosh...

7. [+20][-9] I'll promote this song right here. Please check out So Special! The back dancers are babies, too and they're just as cute as herㅋㅋㅋ This song was released 2 years ago, but I still listen to it everyday

trazy.com