Klook.com

Saturday, July 4, 2020

Male idols who bursts into tears in the middle of his live broadcast today + He personally posted something on Pann to thank the viewers

[Male idols who bursts into tears in the middle of his live broadcast today]

is Bz-Boys' Bon (Choi Wonho)!!ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
He kept getting surprised by the amount of viewers and likes he got during the live broadcastㅋㅋㅋ


Then he bursted out into tears as he reached 1M likesㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

It was very kind of him how he expressed how much he wanted to call his teammates and tell his CEO that he reached 1M likes, but he couldn't because he was using his phone to broadcastㅠㅠㅠ
He kept sobbingㅠㅠㅋㅋㅋㅋ And it's so cute

In the end, he stopped crying and kept saying how grateful he was!!
Please give a lot of attention to Bz-Boys!!!!!

[+462][-22]

1. [+173][-2] There was this post on Pann about an OP who watched a live broadcast of an underrated idol, he read her comments a lot and she loved it in overall. The comment section was full with other Pann users asking who he was, she answered it was Bz-Boys. And now Pann girls are watching his live broadcast because of that post. 

2. [+129][-2] I think he would be very hurt to know that he got that much viewers because someone talked about him on Pann and the other Pann users got so curious that they watched his broadcast, I hope he'll never find this outㅠㅠ On the other side, I'm happy that Pann users are spreading about how adorable and handsome he is...

3. [+106][-2] I watched his broadcast and it was very fun, he's cuteㅋㅋHe ate 4 of Jjondeugies and drank a 1,5L bottle of colaㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm really into him

4. [+76][-0] He visited Pann earlier this morning...

5. [+51][-0] He's so freaking adorable, for realㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[Hello, I'm Bz-Boys' Bon!]

I didn't expect all of attention I've been getting, and I'm really grateful for that!!
Thank you for watching my live broadcast!!
I will gain strength and practice hard today!!
Please look up Bz-Boys, too. Thank you so much, everyone.



[+322][-1]

1. [+125][-0] I'm not a fan but I have interest in you and I'm also listening to your songs... I don't know if this is real or not, but please don't visit Pannㅠㅠ There are a lot of nice people here, but there are a lot of mean people, too. You might get hurt. I wish Bz-Boys all the bestㅠㅠ

2. [+116][-0] Oppa, please don't come to places like this... I installed V Live after 3 years just to watch your live broadcast, it was a good decision. I had fun watching your broadcast.

3. [+88][-2] Hul, is this real? He's seriously so cute... You know what? People tend to blank when they see something adorable... You are adorable... You know what? People tend to blank when they see something adorable... You are adorable... You know what? People tend to blank when they see something adorable...

4. [+48][-1] Please never visit Pann again after this. This place is not as nice as you think. You might get hurt as you scroll this site. 

5. [+43][-0] Energy drinkㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'll watch your broadcast again next Friday! And please, don't visit sites like thisㅠㅠ I wish you all the best!
trazy.com