Klook.com

Saturday, July 4, 2020

5 songs that are often mentioned as girlgroups' hidden-gem tracks

Brave Girls' Rollin'

Laboum's Journey to Atlantis

April's April Story

EXID's Every Night

Stellar's Sting


-April Story... It feels like I'm in a fairytale...

-I often listen to Laboum's Journey to Atlantis at night... I should check out the restㅋㅋㅋ

-Where is Dolls... Where are Nine Muses' songs...

-I know all of these songs, they're all very great...

-These five songs get mentioned so much, they're no longer considered as 'hidden-gem' anymoreㅋㅋ

-Rollin' is seriously the best...

-I've checked out Every Night and I have to admit it's a really great song. I'm gonna check out the rest.

-I agree with April. My mom doesn't know who April is but she listens to that song a lotㅋㅋㅋ

-Oh My Girl's One Step Two Step...

-You guys seriously need to check out Journey to Atlantis...

-Laboum has a lot of great songsㅠㅠㅠ

-So there are people out there who still haven't checked out the almighty Every Night and Journey to Atlantis?

-Sting is a really nice song. I used to listen to that song a lotㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-SNSD's Beginning, F(x)'s Airplane

-DIA's On the Road should be on this list too...

-Where is Oh My Girl's One Step Two Step?

-Every Night is the only one I have never listened from this list...
trazy.com