Klook.com

Saturday, July 4, 2020

Sulli and Mina used to be bestfriends...





Mina-ya....ㅠㅠㅠ

[+441][-6]

1. [+336][-2] There's a saying that birds of a feather flock together. Sulli, Goo Hara, and Mina... All of them have fragile, yet kind heart. I personally think the three of them have similar auras too. I hope Mina doesn't have any negative thoughts inside her mind right now. I hope she would find her happiness.

2. [+240][-1] Shin Jimin should retire from the industry

3. [+135][-0] It's so heart-breaking to see Sulli's wide smile...

4. [+74][-0] I hope Mina gains strength and continue her live bravely. I hope Jinri and Hara are happy up there.

5. [+52][-0] I'm really afraid we might lose another beautiful soul...

6. [+46][-1] These women are the proof that being beautiful is a crime. They're so kind and fragile, it upsets me how people around them seem to can't let them be...

7. [+26][-0] Mina, I hope continue to live your beautiful life. If you can forgive her, forgive her. If you can't, you don't have to. But I hope you can let go all of the negativity from your heart and body!

8. [+21][-0] Why do people are hating these beautiful women so bad... It's upsetting and bringing tears to my eyes. 

9. [+13][-11] Please don't mention Sulli this way... When will you guys start to let her be...

10. [+10][-0] People really do throw rocks at the things that shine...
trazy.com