Klook.com

Monday, July 6, 2020

, , , ,

Let's share pictures of members with underrated visual in your favorite group

Starting from me!
Stray Kids' Lee Know. It'd be so unfair for me if his visual doesn't get acknowledged by people, I think I might die

Guys, show off any members of your favorite group who have underrated visual, if there are anyㅠㅠ
It's okay if they're from a really huge group. Just share anyone you think has underrated visual.
You can share female idols too!
And since we have our own personal preferences, let's not downvote other people's comments!













[+44][-9]

1. [+61][-13] Seventeen's Jun. He is the epitome of Classic Beauty, it upsets me to see people underrating his visualㅠㅠ

2. [+56][-12] Heochan..

3. [+55][-9] Jun is really handsome...ㅠㅠ

4. [+29][-7] Mr. Moon

5. [+29][-3] I agree with the comments below me... Jun is really handsome, though...

6. [+28][-4] Byungchan, too...

7. [+20][-2] I also think of Jun

8. [+19][-7] Excuse me...

9. [+19][-3] Moon Junhuiㅠㅠ He has a beautiful voice, is a good singer and dancer, but people barely acknowledge him for thatㅠㅠ

10. [+18][-0] Seventeen's Jun, for real... He takes great selfies, too. I'm so sad that not a lot of people acknowledge him. Guys, for your information he won't be enlisting in the military service!
trazy.com