Klook.com

Monday, July 6, 2020

, ,

Guys, Kanye west is running for president

Is he out of his mind???


[+196][-1]

1. [+232][-12] Just apologise to Taylor first...

2. [+182][-6] So whatㅋㅋㅋ We have Heo Kyung Young! (NB: A South Korean politician and singer)

3. [+59][-0] I think there would be people who actually vote for him... Even if he doesn't get elected, I think there's a possibility he would be one of the candidates because the educational level there is low...

4. [+43][-3] Taylor Swift should be the one who runs for president, not someone like Kanyeㅋㅋ

5. [+34][-4] I'm a fan of Taylor Swift and I'm really pissed off to hear this newsㅋㅋㅋ What's more hilarious is the fact that bastard is a Trump's supporterㅠㅠ I really hope that crazy bastard would go to hell. Here's a gif of Taylor.

6. [+32][-0] I think he may get elected, judging by how people in The U.S think 1/3 is smaller than 1/4ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+30][-4] America is really going down...
trazy.com