Klook.com

Monday, July 6, 2020

, , , , , , , , ,

Lately there are a lot of members with this nationality debuting as a Kpop Idol

is Japanese
There has always been Japanese members in some of Kpop groups, but it has increased a lot these days (Especially in rookie groups)
These are Japanese members who are currently active promoting as Kpop idols

NCT's Yuta

Twice's Mina, Sana, Momo



IZONE's Sakura, Nako, Hitomi



Pentagon's Yuto

Cherry Bullet's Remi, May


ONF's U

GWSN's Miya

Secret Number's Lea

Nature's Haru

A few years ago when the numbers of Chinese members debuting as Kpop idols increased, I've predicted that there would come a day where the numbers of Japanese members debuting as Kpop idols would increase


-I had no idea GWSN's Miya was Japanese...

-They don't look like Japanese at all... Is it because of their styling?

-They worked so hard to be able to debut in South Korea, so I won't comment about anything...

-I love Japanese members, most of them are really kind and not problematic...

-I think it's because Twice was a big success, with 3 Japanese members in their group. Before Twice, I barely know any Kpop group who has Japanese members in it.

-It's because they earn a lot of money from Japanese market...

-I love Sana, her Korean pronunciation is the best. She sounds like a native speaker. Not to mention that she's a great dancer and also has the looksㅋㅋ

-Whoa, I wouldn't notice this if the OP didn't post this...

-Because it makes them easier to promote in Japan... Not to mention the amount of money they'll get from the Japanese market.

-I just noticed that Yuta is a really great dancer after watching Kick It...

-I love Yuta, he's talented and also very friendly...

-Isn't Yuta that guy from Abnormal Summit?

-Whoa... I had no idea that girl from Secret Number was Japanese...

-What...? Yuto is Japanese...?? Hul;; I had no idea...

-Out of all these Japanese idols, my favorite is Yuta! He's really talented.
trazy.com