Klook.com

Monday, July 6, 2020

, ,

Seems like beauty runs in Jisoo's family




She reminds me of Jisoo and Irene


She used to be a stewardess, but she retired after getting married
She was really famous during her school days because of her beauty, her nickname was The Han Hyojoo of Gunpo

She guested on a TV show last year
(NB: I can't copy the link because the clip is not available in my country)

She's a mother of two. 
When she guested on the TV Show, Hwang Chiyeol kept praising her beauty, he probably didn't know she was Jisoo's sister

She looks so freaking gorgeous in this picture with Jisooㄷㄷ
I personally think she looks better in videos rather than pictures


-Is Jisoo's sister an actress??

-Jisoo's brother is freaking handsome as well. Everyone in her family are good-looking.

-I know it's a given, but she really does look like Jisoo... So beautiful...

-Her brother is handsome, but I heard he's already married. Jisoo's siblings get married really quickㅠㅠ

-How old is she? She already has two kids?

-I'm curious about how Jisoo's parents look like at this point... I bet they're good-looking as well...

-Jisoo's brother is really handsome, he looks like an idol...

-Jisoo's brother is already married, too??

-Do you guys know that Rosé's sister is also very beautiful??

-I'm so jealous of their genes...

-I can't believe she already has two kids...

-Oh... She really does remind me of Han Hyojoo

-Jisoo's sister was born in 1991. She looks like Jisoo, but with a little hint of Han Hyojoo...
 ㄴNo, Jisoo's sister was born in 1990! And her brother was born in 1988, if I'm not wrong

-Do you have any idea how adorable Jisoo's nephews are?ㅠㅠ

-Whoa, I wonder why her brother doesn't debut as an actor...

-They look different, but she's just as gorgeous as Jisoo...

-Everyone in her family is good-looking...
trazy.com