Klook.com

Friday, March 22, 2019

The pictures of idols that confuse a lot of fans

Bigbang's GDragon vs EXO's Xiumin

SNSD's Yoona vs F(x)'s Krystal

EXO's Suho vs EXO's Chanyeol

Bigbang's TOP vs Actor Kim Soohyun

SNSD's Yoona vs F(x)'s Krystal (2)

SNSD's Taeyeon vs Girls Day's Sojin

(the answers are below the comments)


-I got it all wrong..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-F*ck.. I got all of them wrong except for the fourth one..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


-Whoa, this is crazy.. I got it wrong since the first picture..

-I was like, 'lmao, this is too much of reaching' and then I got it all wrong..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I only got the last one right...

-I only got one right...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Whoa, I got all of them wrong except for the first one..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Isn't that Suho..??

-I was like, 'This is easy, I got it all' and then I checked the answers and turns out that I got it all wrong except for one..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I don't even see Suho or Chanyeol in that picture.. I see Kangta..

-Oh Gosh. I got it all wrong. Is this even real..??

-How could I got all of them wrong..???

-Whoa, I got it all wrong and it's honestly very shocking..

-Crazy.. I got it all wrong except for my bias' pictures..ㅋㅋㅋ

-What the heck..??

-answers-

GDragon

Krystal

Chanyeol

TOP

Yoona

Taeyeon

trazy.com