Klook.com

Friday, March 22, 2019

Blackpink's Jennie in Hanbok





Jennie in Hanbok for a reality show





-So pretty..ㅋㅋ She suits Hanbok really well. I just watched the video and I have to say that she has an amazing aura..

-Jennie has a really beautiful face shape.. No I mean, she's beautiful..

-She looks beautiful in Hanbok.. I don't think there's nothing that she doesn't look good in..

-She looks like an animated character there..ㅋㅋ So beautiful..

-She looks like the youngest daughter whom the King really adores..ㅋㅋㅋ

-What is Paradise City..? Is that an advertisement..?

-She's gorgeous..ㅠㅠ She's full of charms..

-I guess beautiful girls look beautiful in anything they wear..

-I have always noticed that Jennie has a really thick hair..

-She's so freaking adorable..

-Not the best clothings she ever tried, but she looks gorgeous anyway!

-She looks cute..

-She looks really gorgeous in that gif where she looks back at the camera..

-Her fans always talk about how she looks like dumplings, I think I know what they're trying to point out..

-So cute..ㅋㅋㅋI think now I know why her fans call her dumplings..ㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com