Klook.com

Friday, March 22, 2019

Taeyeon drops the M/V for Four Seasons

The song would be released digitally on Sunday at 6PM!!
She released the M/V first!!


-Taeyeon is releasing a song..?

-Isn't this her first time trying out such concept?ㄷㄷ

-I'm currently listening to the song and it sounds great!

-It gives off different vibes from the songs that she previously released..

-I love the song..ㅠㅠㅠ The MV looks so beautiful..ㅠㅠㅠ

-'Did I love you?~~~'

-This sounds like the type of song that only Taeyeon can rock.. It sounds so f*cking crazy, I love it..

-This is crazy, I love it!! It's beyond my expectations..ㅠㅠ

-I love the beat, this is a really high-quality song..

-I love the song so much.. How is she expecting me to wait until Sunday..ㅠㅠ

-I really love the color scheme of the M/V..

-Her voice sounds really beautiful.. This song is totally beyond my expectations, I love itㅠㅠㅠ

-Taeyeon is a really great singer..

-I really want to put the song on repeat, why isn't she releasing the song on the same day..?

-She has a really great pronounciation right there..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I love both the MV and the song.. I wonder which director worked for this MV..
trazy.com