Klook.com

Friday, April 26, 2024

,

Preview of New Jeans Upcoming Album, 'How Sweet' Will be Released at 11AM KST Today

 

Other than this, nothing else has been released yet

theqoo

-I hope the song is good.

-Looks like there are gonna be six different covers.

-Wow, Hanni with short hair...

-Hanni looks so cute with short hair

-Did Hanni get a hair cut?

-Hanni suits short hair really well

-I'm not a fan, but I hope this comeback turns out really well

-Minji looks so cute...

-I want it, hope it comes out soon.

-Hanni looks so adorable with short hair. Danielle looks so pretty as well.

-I'm really looking forward to their songs...

-So pretty. Come back quickly and fill up my playlist. 

-Their visuals are really something...

-My heart flutters seeing Hanni with short hair.

-The adults may fight, but I hope things go well for the kids

trazy.com