Klook.com

Friday, April 26, 2024

, ,

The Unexpected Talent That Min Heejin Showed Yesterday

 

I have ADHD, but I can concentrate really well

Actually, I usually can't watch this kind of thing for more than 10 minutes. But I watched the entire live stream yesterday. 

theqoo

-Yeah, I watched the whole thingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-2 hours feel quite long even for a movie, but this press conference went by in a flash

-Not gonna lie, I thought I'd only watch for a moment. But then I ended up watching the whole thing. 

-I like watching long Youtube videos, so this was perfect for me.

-I had things to do, but I still watched it until the endㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I can't even watch it for 5 minutes. It stresses me out too much. 

-My friend is addicted to Youtube Shorts, so she usually can't watch long videos. But she watched the entire press conference from start to finish. I cracked up when she told me about itㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-She had a nasty temperament, just like the killer professor you at least have one in your college. Someone who would say, 'If you misunderstand this, you're gonna get screwed up!'

-She spoke so fluently and clearlyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-She should become a lecturerㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I was super focused. My concentration skills were on pointㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I kinda got sucked into it, even though the content was a bit exhausting.

-Not gonna lie, I was a bit sad when it endedㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I'm having a hard time concentrating lately, I can only watch movies through summary videos. But I watched the whole thing.

-I wish it lasted for 3 hoursㅋㅋㅋㅋ

trazy.com