Klook.com

Friday, April 26, 2024

, ,

New Jeans' members and Min Heejin seem to have an incredibly sad relationship

 

Hanni sent me a text that said, 'CEO-nim, you seem to be having a really hard time. You're there, aren't you? I'll go there' 

The previous night, Haerin video called me... Crying...

She said she cried as soon as she heard my voice. Hyein cried for 20 minutes straight. 

Hyein said she would go on Phoning to explain it allㅠㅠㅠ I stopped her, but Hyein is stubborn so she does things her wayㅠㅠ (New Jeans') mothers are all worried I might commit suicide. But now (Her voice changed after crying until just now), why should I die?

The day Hyein said she would do a live broadcast, it was a time when public opinion towards Min Heejin was severely negative due to HYBE's media play. Despite being 17 years old, she wants to try anything she can do to helpㅠㅠㅠ

theqoo

-It's not sad, it's weird. Why are the kids getting involved in adult fights? 

-The girls are too niceㅠㅠ

-Hmm... I'm not sure about this...

-It's not a healthy relationship;;;

-I understand that they're affectionate with each other, but from the perspective of a third party, it seems like a really weird relationship. 

-I understand what they're feeling, but let's not exploit this.

-I wish they hadn't exposed this...

-But should we really just be sad about this...? Min Heejin is an adult in her 40s and a representative of the agency. Shouldn't she prioritize protecting a 17-year-old instead?ㅜㅜ

-Just let the adults fight amongst themselves.

-Wait, is it right to involve a middle schooler so deeply in adult financial disputes?

-An '08 liner comforting someone in their 40s... This isn't a good thing...

-It's eerie.

-No, this has to stop...

-This is a bit... it's an unhealthy relationship.

-What is this...

trazy.com