Klook.com

Friday, April 26, 2024

,

New Jeans 'Bubble Gum' Official MV

 


























-This song gives off some Japanese city pop vibes, love it

-It feels like it was shot with a budget but the quality is so good

-Wow, I love the song

-Danielle's perm and Hanni's short hair look so good

-The song's good, the aesthetics are good, and the girls are pretty

-Wow, so beautiful... It makes me think of my childhood when I didn't know how beautiful things were, makes me kinda sad for no reason...

-The vibes are insane...

-Thought it'd be refreshing since it's summer, but it captures the misty humidity of the tropical climate of a southern country like a Taiwanese youth film.. The music and visuals are both insane

-Seriously, how did they do this?... Insane

-This song reminds me of when I was in elementary school..

-So beautiful, why is it so melancholic, though...?

-Min Heejin x New Jeans is the bestㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Love the song, New Jeans and Min Heejin... Please stay togetherㅠㅠ Bang Sihyuk can never remake such emotional vibes 

-Wow, but the song is so good.... It's just like a melancholic version of Attention... so darn good...

-Bang Si-hyuk loses again!
trazy.com