Klook.com

Friday, April 26, 2024

,

New Jeans' Debut Songs, Which Min Heejin Said Bang Sihyuk Didn't Like

 



-He has a bad taste

-Isn't it a masterpiece no matter who listens to it?

-Bang Si-hyuk wanted to go for a Billie Eilish concept, but it seemed like it wasn't his style.

-Isn't this one of the songs that is considered the gem of debut songs for girl groups? He really needs to reflect.

-So tasteless.

-He must've said that out of jealousy

-Isn't this too much as a producer? Even regular people thought it was a hit as soon as they heard it.

-It was really shocking but so good. I felt like K-pop was changing its course again because of this song. 

-How can they entrust New Jeans to someone like this? If Min Heejin leaves, can New Jeans maintain their current concept?

-Bang Si-hyuk's taste is really awful...

-It's so refreshing and exciting, though?

-There's no song as addictive as 'Attention'... Listening to it makes me excited. How did they come up with such a song?

-But then he released 'Magnetic' which has a similar genre?

-I clicked play on 'Attention' once and ended up watching the whole thing because I couldn't get the timing right for stopping

-No wonder they seem to be lacking in everything except for foreign song references...

-Didn't Bang Si-hyuk oppose including Danielle in the debut lineup in at first? Even after seeing that, I thought he really had no taste.

-I remember when I first watched the 'Attention' music video, it was sensational and fresh.

-Even as a muggle, when I first heard 'Attention,' there was a mysterious freshness to it? I felt it was an amazing song

-If they didn't like 'Attention,' shouldn't they lose their qualification as an entertainment representative or producer?

-I was shocked (because I liked it) when I first heard 'Attention.'
trazy.com