Klook.com

Friday, April 26, 2024

, ,

Min Heejin: 'Park Jiwon (HYBE CEO), You're Depressed, Aren't You? I've Been Depressed for Ten Years Now"

 

MHJ: F*ck this, I don't know anymore. It feels unfair, you know? It's impossible not to curse. There are too many bastards like that. I need to relieve some stress too, you know? Didn't I tell you that I go to a psychiatrist? Park Jiwon, you also have depression, don't you? I've been diagnosed with depression for 10 years now. 

I didn't even know she was having a press conference and happened to start watching it from this scene. What is this? Even the lawyer's expression at the end is perfect. Isn't this part a perfect representation of the whole press conference?

theqoo 

-This is actually really sad. I know the public finds it amusing and funny, but... Ultimately, only Min Heejin has to take responsibility. She's choosing to fight in an even more unfavorable battle. 

-When dealing with crazy people, you have to be just as crazy. Do you really think HYBE will spare Min Heejin just because they're staying quiet?

-If you've been battling with depression for ten years, just take a break. It's not like you're being asked to do something extraordinary for K-pop, right? You get paid for your work too. Just like everyone else. 

-Is this supposed to be funny?

-She really said, 'If I'm going down, you're going down with me too'. Yeah, it's true when people say that you gotta be a little crazy yourself if you're going to deal with crazy bastards. 

-It's getting really chaotic here

-I wouldn't be able to stay sane if something like that happened to me

-This whole petty fight is just ridiculous

-I really admire her. She's impressive. 

-Is it okay to criticize others' mental health if she's depressed herself? Just because she's been struggling for over ten years, does that mean someone who's currently depressed isn't struggling? People who find this funny and refreshing really lack empathy. Even if you don't understand other parts, this part shouldn't be funny. It's not an issue if Park herself directly talks about her depression, but it's a big problem if others do.

-Min Heejin is not a doctor or medical professional. The duty to protect patient confidentiality lies with medical professionals. 

-Go fight it out in court, I'm already tired of this. 

-She's been seeing a psychiatrist because of HYBE? And she's had depression for over 10 years...? 

trazy.com