Klook.com

Friday, April 26, 2024

, ,

Doyoung Clarifies and Apologizes for Asking Fans to Make an AI Cover of His Song

I have something to say, but it's a bit serious, so I'll do it formally!
I hope my feelings can be conveyed as clearly as possible. 
It's a bit serious, but if I don't talk about this, I feel like neither my sincere words nor the hearts of the fans who support me will be at ease, so I'll write a few words. 
When chatting with the fans on Melon, I was deeply moved after listening to Sunwoo Jung-A's 'Beginning'. I said, 'I want to listen to my own music sung by many singers with voices that I love.' However, I think I made a mistake due to my shallow thoughts. 
While preparing for this album with sincerity, I think I easily regarded the content that could distort the value of the voice of singers through AI Vocals. It was my mistake, I won't be making any excuses. I sincerely apologize to all seniors whom I mentioned, and also to everyone who loves all singers I mentioned. I want to apologize to the fans who support me for my unbecoming behavior and also apologize for creating such situation. I will think more deeply about music and also act with sincerity. 


-I love how Doyoung acknowledges his mistakes, apologizes for his behavior, and sincerely reflects on it. 

-It's okay, people make mistakes. 

-Not a single excuse in sight, only a clear apology. 

-Many celebrities don't even apologize. It's okay as long as he's more careful in the future. 

-Let's be more careful from now on. 

-Now that he learned something from this, it's okay. He admitted his mistakes and apologized. He just needs to think and act more carefully in the future. Fighting, Doyoung!

-It wasn't a big mistake, but he apologized right away. Fighting!

-Apologizing is enough. 

-I love how he doesn't even explain about it too long and apologizes right away. People can be sensitive regarding AI, so please think more carefully from now on!

-He apologized, that's enough. 

-The feedback was quick and sincere. The post was very well-written. Apologizing is enough. Just be careful from now on!

-I know Doyoung is a good person.

-After seeing the fuss earlier, I realized the seriousness of this AI-related issue... Many people probably didn't know about it, and Doyoung might have been one of them.

-Doyoung is a good person, I'm not worried!!

-He seemed passionate and kind, I felt like he just didn't know. I'm rooting for him. 

-Doyoung, all the songs on this album are really good. Fighting!

-He recognized the mistake and apologized cleanly. Just need to avoid doing it again in the future, that's all.


trazy.com