Klook.com

Friday, March 22, 2019

Out of all songs that Park Jinyoung wrote for Twice, this one could've been a big hit if they released it as title song


박진영이 쓴 트와이스 노래중 타이틀곡으로 했으면 대박났을것 같은곡 | 인스티즈
BDZ

This was their Japanese title song, it received really good responses
So they made a Korean version and added it as their side-track to their album

Of course, they hit big with Yes or Yes
but I think they could've also hit big if they released the Korean ver. of BDZ as their title song

It's really good, it's addictive..


-Oh.. I think I need to check it out now..

-I love Candy Boy too..ㅠㅠ I don't usually listen to side-tracks, but this one is really great..

-I agree.. The song sounds really great!!

-Like a Bulldozer~~

-Oh, I'm gonna check it out.. I have only heard of the highlight part..

-I know right, this song is really addictive..

-I really love this song..

-BDZ is my favorite side-track in Yes Or Yes album..ㅠㅠ It sounds really amazing..

-For me, it's Chillaxㅠㅠ It gives off summer vibes..ㅠㅠ

-The Japanese version is so much better than the Korean version..ㅠㅠ

-Candy Pop.. It's the sweetest song you will ever listen to..

-I agree.. I remember putting the Japanese version on repeat, and when the Korean version came out.. I do exactly the same thing..

-Me too..ㅠㅠ I personally think it's so much better than the actual title song..

-I happened to listen to this song accidentally, but I ended up loving it..

-I really like Sana's part in the Korean version one..
trazy.com