Klook.com

Friday, March 22, 2019

Female idols who became a hot topic in online communities as soon as they debuted



KARA's Goo Hara



Miss A's Suzy



Red Velvet's Irene


-And also Sulli..

-Goo Hara really does look like the human version of cherry..

-Sulli also created a huge buzz back then..

-Now that I look at it, Goo Hara and Suzy looked like babies when they debuted..

-Sandara Park also became a hot topic when she first debuted, for managing to look beautiful with that hairstyle..

-Suzy, though.. Don't even get me started..

-I agree with the ones listed here. I would like to add Sulli, though.. Even me, who's not a fan, knows her back then..

-Suzy was really sensational..

-I think Joy was the one who received most responses from public during Happiness era..

-Irene became the most searched-key-word in searching engine after Red Velvet's debut stage..

-I clicked on this post thinking about Tiffany..ㅠㅠ Am I old..?

-Sulli, too...ㅋㅋㅋ She looks really lovely..

-Suzy always creates buzz no matter where she goes.. But it's completely understandable, just look at their visuals..

-It's Goo Hara, Suzy, Taeyeon, Yoona, and Irene..

-I remember people were asking for 'The girl with the green hair, the one who looks like Kim Yoojung' when Red Velvet first debuted..
trazy.com