Klook.com

Friday, March 22, 2019

NCT's Taeyong and his flawless airport fashion

It's driving me crazy.
Taeyong's airport fashion is always perfect..





Even the accessories are perfect..

Cute hairband

Beanie and cross back

Clear chains and unique necklace

Matching earrings and necklace

He makes the airport looks bright, and I'm not exaggerating..

[+415][-89]

1. [+96][-10] I'm not a fan, but I remember getting a huge shock when I first saw his airport fashion.. He always shows up with great fashion sense in the airport, his visual is seriously so amazing.. His stylists are doing a great job!

2. [+84][-8] Taeyong must feel really great whenever he takes a look in the mirror.. He's not only handsome, but he also has a really great fashion sense. It's fantastic..

3. [+75][-8] His appearance is different, I have to agree.. He makes the airport looks bright.

4. [+39][-0] He has a really great fashion sense.. His aura changes depending on what he's wearing..

5. [+34][-0] I can't believe that he's actually a real human.. He's so freaking handsome. Lee Taeyong is so freaking handsome..

trazy.com