Klook.com

Friday, March 22, 2019

This is what they're talking about, the dancing skills of Class F


Ah..


-If they're in Class F, then I can't imagine the ones in Class X..

-Well, I thought they were Class X..

-That's how the trainees in Class F are usually like..ㅋㅋ But my pick used to be in Class F too..

-Maybe they didn't pay too much attention because they thought the cameras wouldn't shot them..?

-I'm really looking forward to the ones in Class X...

-Wow, that's a mess..

-But it actually hurts my heart to think that they don't dance like that just because they want to...ㅋㅋ It's that their bodies can't follow their minds, imagine how sad it must have been..ㅋㅋ큐ㅠㅠ

-Please don't tell me the ones in Class X are the ones who space out during the performance because they forgot the choreography..

-I bet one of them are going to debut in the final line up..? That happened during Produce 101 Season 1, 2, and 3..

-Oh.. I thought they were having a free-dance time..

-There's class X..? And they're worse than Class F..?

-Does that mean the ones in Class X don't even get to perform..?

-If Class F is located there then that means Class X doesn't get to perform..?

-That reminds me of the Chinese version of Produce 101
trazy.com