Klook.com

Friday, March 22, 2019

Would you spend 1 year in prison for a billion KRW?

(equals to $881,000)

A: I won't go
B: Why? It's a billion KRW, though?
B: I won't go. I don't want to waste a year of my life meaninglessly.
A: I personally think the value of a year of my life is bigger than that amount of money.
A: Earlier, I said that money is the best. Didn't I? But you know what's better than that? Honor
A: I don't want to be embarrassed of my ownself. I don't want to earn money in an embarrassing way.
B: People who say that there's no such thing as clean and dirty money. People who think that money is everything. I really hate that kind of people.

I'm going to live in the prison for 3 years, so they better give me 3 Billion KRW.

Upvote if you would
Downvote if you wouldn't

[+973][-174]

1. [+272][-12] It's because you're still teenagers. Unless if you come from a rich family, you would beg for people to hire you..

2. [+241][-7] If I need to commit a crime first in order to go to the prison, then I wouldn't go. Just like what she said, it affects your honor. But if I get to spend time in prison without commiting a crime, I don't think it has something to do with my honor..

3. [+189][-22] But at the thoughts of a billion KRW, I guess I'll think about it..

4. [+92][-4] That video is not that good. I watched it and some people were trying so hard to sound wise..ㅋㅋㅋ And if I get a billion KRW for spending a year in prison, I would absolutely f*cking go.

5. [+76][-0] Imagine how nice the prison in Korea that a lot of people can easily decide they would go.. They probably would come back to their right mind if they get sent to prison overseas, where they would get sexual harassment, involved in fights, eat with cockroaches, and stuffs..

6. [+31][-3] Try ask that to people in their 30s..ㅋㅋ I'm 100% sure they would do it. A year would pass before you even know it, and sometimes we do live our life meaninglessly..

trazy.com