Klook.com

Thursday, February 21, 2019

Whoa, this is really shocking

I was just on Youtube and this came up in the recommendation section, is this even real??
The fancam that Mnet uploaded on Youtube has more than 81M views..?
Is that even possible..?
That's unbelievable, seriously..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ


[+311][-74]

1. [+332][-20] They're BTS..

2. [+223][-21] Look at the comments that say, 'They're BTS'.. F*ck, the sentence only consists of two words and yet it sounds so f*cking cool..

3. [+198][-3] This is a video of their side-track and posted on a fan account. It has more than 100M views.

4. [+42][-1] I'm so freaking jealous of BTS' kids in the future.. First of all, they would be really rich and honored (to be BTS' kids). And I'm sure they're going to be so freaking good-looking, since they take after their fathers.. I'm sure their mothers would be beautiful as well..

5. [+19][-2] I noticed that some of their individual fancams have more than 300M views.. Is that right..

6. [+16][-3] Look at our Taehyung's face..ㅠㅠㅠ I can already hear his voice in the intro of Anpanman just by looking at his face..ㅠㅠㅠ

7. [+15][-0] That's so cool, I'm so jealous of them.. That view has 20times more view counts than my favorite group's M/V..ㅋㅋㅋㅠㅠㅠ

8. [+15][-0] That video has more view counts that my favorite group's M/V...

9. [+6][-0] It's because they're BTS..ㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+5][-0] Look at Kim Taehyung's nose..
trazy.com