Klook.com

Thursday, February 21, 2019

Girl group's members who compete in their own choreography

are CLC's Jang Ye Eun and Jang Seungyeon

who is often called as the Jang Sisters.

In their latest comeback, No, there's this part that goes
'I'm so pretty, it drives me crazy' 
The first one is sung by Ye Eun,
and the second one is sung by Sungyeon..
They end up having a rivalry because of that..
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

안무에서 경쟁붙은 걸그룹 멤버 (ft.예쁘다 미친 나) | 인스티즈
Ye Eun's pose..ㄷㄷ

And in the end, Seungyeon does a hairflip..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


-Red lips..? No... Earrings..? No..

-Both of them look the most outstanding in CLC's stages..ㅠㅠ They have the best charms ever.. I believe they're going to do so much better in the future..

-That's exactly the most addictive part from the whole song..ㅠㅠ

-Aegyo..? No..

-Seungyeon-ah, I love youㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-I really love their song, CLC.. Red lips..? Noooo.. Earrings...?? Nooo..

-That blonde girl is seriously so cool.. I can't help but stare..

-The comments, though..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Sexy?? No...

-Seungyeon's dancing skills, though..ㅠㅠㅠ I can't help but stare at her..

-Are they actual sisters..?

-High heels....? ... no..

-The comments, though..ㅋㅋㅋ Anyway, both Ye Eun and Seungyeon are really great performers..

-I love the song so muchㅠㅠ Both Ye Eun and Seungyeon are great performers..

-Earrings...?

N
O
O
o
o
o
o


.
.
.
.
trazy.com